- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with sliding doors to rear garden
- 3 well proportioned Bedrooms
- Electric central heating and double glazed throughout
- Large plot of 0.13 of an acre (0.053 hectares) with excellent potential to extend
- No onward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A well proportioned, 3 bedroom family house which requires some modernisation; situated in one of the most desirable necklace villages surrounding Cambridge.
M11 (junction 12) 1.5 miles, Stansted International airport 26 miles. Cambridge city centre and railway station 2 miles - King's Cross 50 minutes and Liverpool Street 70 minutes (distances and times approximate).
13 Stulpfield Road is a 3 bedroom, semi detached house constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Requiring some modernisation, the current configuration is well proportioned and has a light and airy feel throughout. The property is set within a generous plot and offers tremendous scope to extend to both the side and rear elevations to create an excellent family home in a highly desirable village location, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.