- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with wood flooring and air conditioning
- Well equipped Kitchen area with breakfast bar
- 2 Bedrooms, both with wood flooring and air conditioning
- Investment potential
- Communal garden and private Shed
- Off street parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A modern first floor apartment located within this desirable south Cambridgeshire village, conveniently placed for access Addenbrooke's Hospital /Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge city centre 3.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 1.5 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
4 Cavendish Place is a contemporary, 2 bedroom apartment situated on the first floor in this secure, gated development. This well-maintained property benefits from a light and airy feel throughout and would be ideal for a first-time buyer or investor. The development offers a delightful communal garden with space for bicycle storage and private shed.