- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,310.8 sq ft (121.8 sq m)
- Potential to carry out improvements, alterations and extensions, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
- Triple aspect Sitting Room 18 11 x 124 (5.77m x 3.75m) with attractive views over rear garden
- Dining Room 127 x 115 (3.84m x 3.48m) with floor to ceiling window flooding the room with light.
- Kitchen with range of fitted wall and floor cabinets with drawers, Walk-In Pantry hatch to dining room.
- 4 Double Bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, Family Bathroom.
- Original woodblock flooring throughout the Hall and Sitting Room.
- No onward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A well-proportioned 4 bedroom detached family house, set within wonderful mature gardens and grounds and offering the potential to carry out alterations and to extend, subject to the necessary consents.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.25 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
17 Nightingale Avenue is a spacious, detached, 4 bedroom property built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Whilst the property has been extremely well maintained by the present owner, it would benefit from being updated and offers an excellent opportunity for prospective purchasers to carry out any future improvements, alterations and extension to their own particular taste and standard, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.