- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Classic example of Victorian architecture with elegant and well proportioned accommodation, arranged over 2 floors.
- Period features include panelled doors, deep skirtings, fireplaces, sash windows, picture rails and former servants bells
- Impressive Reception Hall with geometric tiled floor, dado rail, staircase to first floor and front
- entrance door with inset leaded light stained glass panels and fanlight over
- Magnificent Drawing Room 199 x 1610 (6.03m x 5.12m) with double bay windows, exposed
- floorboards and marble fireplace with inset wood burner stove
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising spacious triple aspect Family Room 201 x 142 (6.13m x 4.32m) and superb Dining Room
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with sandstone tiling and underfloor heating, large skylight and
- double doors to rear garden
- Kitchen Area re-fitted with range of base and wall cabinets with drawers, island unit, timber and granite work surfaces and integrated appliances comprising LaCanche range with 5 ring gas hob, 3 ovens and extractor hood over, and Bosch dishwasher
- 5 well proportioned Bedrooms, 3 of which benefit from dual aspects. Shower Room to the ground floor and Family Bathroom and separate Shower Room to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating and underfloor heating to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Useful detached Studio, providing an ideal area for working or studying from home, which enjoys delightful views over the gardens
- Beautiful mature gardens and grounds of 0.8 of an acre (0.323 hectares)
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An impressive Victorian house situated in delightful private gardens of approximately three-quarters of an acre.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 13 - south bound only) 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).