- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,700 sq ft (158 sq m).
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of integrated appliances.
- Sitting Room with door leading to Conservatory
- Dining Room with open fireplace and opening into Lounge
- 4 Double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms.
- Private Rear Garden with detached Studio/Study
A well-presented, 4 bedroom family home, delightfully situated in this sought after south city location.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1.75 miles, Stansted Airport (27 miles) (distances are approximate).
71 Cavendish Avenue is an impressive 4 bedroom property, set back from the road with a large rear garden and detached studio/study.
The property is constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof and has been improved and extended by the present owners to create an outstanding family home.