- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Open plan layout of main Reception Rooms
- Separate Study, ideal for working or studying from home
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with vaulted ceiling
- Beautiful gardens with countryside views
- Within close poximity of Whittlesford Parkway Station
A fabulous semi-detached, family home with beautifully presented and extremely versatile accommodation in this charming south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 6 miles, Royston 9 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 10) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
23 Duxford Road is a superb family home constructed with rendered elevations under tiled roofs, which has been extended and improved over the years. The immaculately presented and well-proportioned accommodation extends to 1,466 sq ft (136.2 sq m) and offers tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of family needs. A particular feature of note is the large open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room which is flooded with natural light from a combination of skylights, windows and bi-fold doors that lead to a paved terrace and the garden beyond.