- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Gross internal floor area extending to 909.5 sq ft (84.5 sq m)
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room 17' x 10'9 (5.18m x 3.27m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 17' x 15'2 (5.18m x 4.62m) fitted with range of base, wall and drawer cabinets.
- Principal Bedroom 11'9" x 10'6 (3.59m x 3.21m), 2 further spacious Bedrooms (1 currently used as an Office) and Family Bathroom.
- Rear garden with wonderful views over open countryside
- Photovoltaic solar panels
- Air source heat pump providing central heating and hot water.
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A well proportioned 3 bedroom family house with delightful views over open countryside.
M11 (junction 12) 2 miles, Stansted International airport 26 miles. Cambridge City centre and railway station 2 miles - King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes (distances and times approximate).
13 Sladwell Close is a 3 bedroom terraced property constructed of brick elevations under a tiled roof. The present owners have made a number of changes and improvements during their ownership, not least, to include the installation of photovoltaic panels and air source central heating system.