- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,858.2 sq ft (172.6 sq m)
- Superb Kitchen with range of integrated appliances.
- Dining/Family Room with bi-fold doors onto the private rear garden and terrace.
- First Floor Sitting Room offering stunning views over the Gog Magog Downs.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite) arranged over first & second floors.
- Second Floor large private Roof Terrace with wonderful views over open countryside.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Underfloor heating to the ground and first floors and bathrooms and radiators to second floor.
- No upward chain.
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A beautifully presented 4 bedroom townhouse within the prestigious Ninewells development with panoramic views to the Gog Magog Downs.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile,
(distances and times are approximate).
118 Knightly Avenue (The Dullingham house type) was built by Hill Residential in 2018 and is constructed with brick elevations with feature cladding on the facade. The property is built to an extremely high specification and is beautifully presented throughout and combines the best of contemporary living within a natural environment.
The property occupies a superb location within this sought after development with wonderful views over undulating countryside towards the Gog Magog Downs.
During your ownership the property has been tastefully improved and immaculately maintained.