- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Only a short walk from a mainline railway station with good commuter links to London
- 3 Reception Rooms and Study to ground floor
- Light and spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with vaulted ceiling
- 6 Bedrooms including grand Master Bedroom with En Suite Wetroom
- Generous off street parking
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A stunning 6 bedroom family home skilfully altered and extended to combine the amenities of modern living with retained period features, close to the centre of this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 350 metres, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from the late 19th century, this impressive semi detached Victorian house is constructed with brick elevations and stone dressed windows under a slate roof. Altered and extended over the years, the present owners have carried further improvements, most notably to include a superb bespoke kitchen fitted in 2019 and extensive refurbishment and redecoration throughout to accentuate the many period features the property boasts in well proportioned rooms with high ceilings, decorative cornicing, picture rails, ceiling roses, deep skirtings, panelled doors, original open fireplaces, original wood floorboards and sash windows.
This beautifully decorated and immaculate accommodation is arranged over 3 floors of family living, extending to an impressive 2,799 sq ft (260 sq m).