- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Superb Family/Dining Room with bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden
- Contemporary Kitchen with integrated appliances
- First Floor Sitting Room with full height windows, and has the option of being reconfigured as Bedroom 4
- Delightful views over the communal gardens
- Garage with power and light
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A beautifully presented, 3/4 bedroom townhouse which overlooks charming communal gardens, in one of Cambridge's most highly sought after residential areas.
City centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
12 Archway Court is terraced townhouse constructed with brick elevations under a flat roof. Since the current owners purchased in 2015, they have undertaken a full programme of refurbishment works, most notably to include an extension to the rear to create a superb family/dining room with bi-fold doors running the length of the rear elevation which open out on to a charming rear garden. The works also included re-fitting of the kitchen, utility room and bath/shower rooms and all work has been carried out to a very high standard and the property is decorated beautifully throughout.