- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Prime central city location
- Many original period features
- Superb well proportioned and elegant Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with 2 double glazed windows to front aspect
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An immaculately presented Victorian townhouse, situated in this prime central city location, only a short walk from Midsummer Common and the River Cam.
City Centre about a third of a mile, Mainline Railway Station ( Liverpool Street and Kings Cross lines) about 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, 58 Maids Causeway is an attractive Victorian townhouse with accommodation extending to 1,953.2 sq ft (181.5 sq m) arranged over 4 floors. A fine example of the period, the property retains many of its original features and the well proportioned rooms benefit from high ceilings.