- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- This beautifully presented accommodation extending to 1173 sq. ft (109 sq.m).
- Fabulous kitchen/dining room 19'3 x 14'9 (5.88m x 4.49m).
- Kitchen area fitted with a range of integrated appliances
- Separate utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Sitting room with large open bay window to the front aspect
- Spacious principle bedroom with built-in double wardrobe and en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Energy saving LED lighting and double glazing throughout
- Gas central heating
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A beautifully presented bay fronted, detached 4 bedroom family home, located in the popular South Cambridge village of Hauxton within close proximity to Addenbrookes Hospital and Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 60 minutes) 7 miles, Foxton Railway (King's Cross 60 minutes) 3 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).
56 St Edmunds Way is an immaculately presented detached family home. Constructed with brick and rendered elevations under slate roofs. The property boasts deep glazed windows throughout which flood the interior with natural light.
This beautifully presented accommodation is built to a very high standard and extends to 1173 sq. ft (109 sq.m).