- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,996.3 sq ft (185.5 sq m)
- Beautifully spacious Reception Hall.
- Well appointed refitted John Lewis Kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Charming Dining Room 1510 x 122 (4.83m x 3.72m) with built-in sideboard and cabinets
- Superb dual aspect Sitting Room 135 x 122 (4.08m x 3.71m) with attractive open fireplace
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- 5 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
- Sealed double glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** An impressive detached family home, with beautifully presented and extremely versatile accommodation, backing onto open countryside.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 0.60 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 6 miles, Stansted Airport 23 miles (distances are approximate).
16 Haverhill Road is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The current owners have carried out substantial and extensive renovations to create an imposing family home which provides bright and spacious accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs.