- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
- Telephone entry system and lift to all floors
- Excellent dual aspect open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with access to covered balcony
- Sleek and contemporary Kitchen Area with a wide range of integrated appliances
- 2 double Bedrooms including Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Allocated undercroft parking space and secure bicycle store
- Anticipated Rental Value: £1,400 pcm
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A stylish and contemporary, 2 bedroom apartment situated within the highly acclaimed Aura Development on the south side of the city, just half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
16 Woodpecker Way is a superb, modern second floor apartment constructed in 2017 to a high specification. The beautifully presented accommodation has been cleverly designed with deep glazed windows and doors which flood the property with natural light. A particularly fine feature of the property is the large covered balcony which provides an excellent space for al fresco dining whilst enjoying south westerly views over the commumal park, shcool playing fields and countryside beyond.