- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Located in the coveted Newnham area of the city
- Many fine original period features
- Charming Sitting Room
- Dining Room which flows through into the Kitchen
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room which enjoys garden views
- 4 well proportioned Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Room arranged over the first and second floors
- Studio which could make an ideal home office
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A fine 4 bedroom, Edwardian house with accommodation extending to 1,381 sq ft (128 sq m) including useful Studio, in this highly sought after residential location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street Lines) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
20 Marlowe Road is thought to date from 1905 and is constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs. The property is typical of the Edwardian period with well proportioned rooms and high ceilings and it retains many of its fine original features. Extended and altered over the years to include the conversion of the loft into a principal bedroom and addition of a brick built studio in the rear garden, the present owner has also installed a new boiler in 2018 and new flooring to both the hallway and dining room. The result is 1,381 sq ft (128 sq m) of beautifully presented accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs.