- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Charming family home retaining many period features
- Superb, dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with multi fuel stove
- Spacious Kitchen with range of matching wall and base cabinets.
- Excellent ground floor Bedroom/Study with adjoining Shower Room
- 2 Bedrooms, split level Family Bathroom and generous Landing area to the first floor
- Recently converted Bedroom to the Second floor with skylight and eaves storage
- Established south facing rear garden
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A fine bay fronted Edwardian house with many original features, situated in this most highly sought after west city location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from the early 1900s, this fine Edwardian house is constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof and is typical of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. The beautifully presented accommodation, arranged over three floors, has been altered and updated
over the years yet still retains many original features. The current owners have carried out further works to the property to include converting the attic room into a third bedroom, remodelling and fitting of the family bathroom, replacing the staircase, re-wiring and re-plumbing to the majority of the house and new boiler. All works have been carried out to a high standard and the property offer prospective purchasers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a ready to move in to, family home in one the citys most desirable residential areas.