- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Many period features including open fireplaces, panelled doors and picture rails
- Stylish open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Kitchen area with Neff integrated Neff
- Sitting Room 1110 x 111 (3.6m x 3.37m) with open fireplace and shelving to alcoves
- Refitted Bathroom and Shower Room and new flooring throughout
- Double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A greatly improved and beautifully presented Victorian house, delightfully situated in this convenient central city location.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 0.75 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).
28 John Street is a mid-terrace, charming Victorian home. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the well-presented accommodation is arranged over two floors and successfully combines the convenience of modern living with the charm and character of a period property.