- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILIBLE ONLINE
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room with doors to private garden
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- 2 double Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Amtico flooring throughout
- Video entry system, double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Enclosed private garden with patio
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ONLINE **
A modern, two bedroom, ground floor apartment with private garden; conveniently situated on the south side of the city within the Novo development, close to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and the M11.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
Located at Palmer House, in the award winning Novo development, this spacious apartment offers warm and modern accommodation comprising of a large open-plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Built to a very high standard, this property benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating and energy saving lighting throughout, and benefits further from a private enclosed garden and allocated parking.