- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with engineered limed oak flooring and doors leading to a private terrace
- Well equipped Kitchen Area with a range of integrated appliances
- Bedroom with engineered limed oak flooring
- Contemporary Shower Room with porcelain tiled walls, walk in shower and heated towel rail
- Double glazed windows, mechanical ventilation system and gas fired underfloor heating throughout
- LED downlighters throughout
- Video entry system
- NHBC warranty
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A stylish and contemporary ground floor apartment in this convenient north city location, well placed for access to Cambridge North station and Cambridge Science Park.
Flat 1 Pringle House is one of just 9 apartments in this select development which was constructed in 2015. The stylish contemporary accommodation has been finished to a high standard, is well maintained and is currently let by a reputable serviced apartment provider. Flat 1 enjoys a ground floor position to the rear of the development with the added benefit of a private paved terrace which offers a delightful area for al fresco dining. The property also benefits from no onward chain.
Cambridge city centre 2.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park 0.5 miles, A14 0.5 of a mile, M11 (southbound only) 4.5 miles (distances are approximate)