- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Substantial accommodation extending to an impressive 3,090 sq ft (287 sq m)
- Impressive Family Room 24'1 x 11'0 (7.33m x 3.35m) flooded with natural light
- 3 further reception rooms comprising Sitting Room with French doors to rear garden, Dining Room and Study
- Contemporary, well equipped Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Excellent Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and large En Suite Bathroom
- 5 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Useful Studio/Store Room running the length of the rear elevation
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Security alarm system
- No onward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A substantial, contemporary 6 bedroom family house superbly situated in this sought after south city location.
Constructed with red brick elevations under a double pitch tiled roof, 2 Templemore Close was constructed by Berkeley Homes around 2000/2001 and is part of a small select development situated in a cul-de-sac off Glebe Road. Arranged over 3 floors, the well proportioned accommodation extends to 3,090 sq m (287 sq m) and offers potential purchasers a fantastic opportunity to make alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard.
City centre 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11 3 miles) Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes, Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.25 miles, (distances and times are approximate).