- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Immaculate condition with light and airy accommodation and beautiful, elevated views across the city
- Telephone entry system and lift to all floors
- Spacious Kitchen/Living Room with solid oak flooring and patio door to private Balcony
- Kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Storage cupboard for cloaks and utility equipment
- Fully fitted bathroom with contemporary wall tiling by and Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Bedroom with fitted double wardrobe
- Under floor gas fired central heating
- Allocated parking space
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A superb fourth floor one bedroom apartment with wonderful cityscape views, well situated for access to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Built by Crest Nicholson in 2014, 22 Glenalmond Avenue is finished to a particularly high standard. The property is in immaculate condition throughout and benefits from bright and airy accommodation and beautiful, elevated views across the city.