- Deatched 4 bedroom family home.
- Off street parking, double length garage and delightful, south facing garden.
- Fantastic Primary School, Ofsted rating - Good.
- For commuters, Whittlesford Parkway is just 1.5 miles away (London Liverpool Street Approx. 1hr)
- Duxford is a most attractive village conveniently situated between Cambridge and Saffron Walden.
- Local facilities include a village store, beauty salon, John Barleycorn public house/restaurant and the recently opened Greystones cafe/deli and Duxford Lodge.
- The world famous Imperial War Museum which stages a number of air shows throughout the year, lies just 2 miles to the west.
A delightful, four bedroom, family home situated at the end of a cul de sac in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 1 mile, Whittlesford Railway Station 2 mile (Liverpool Street 1 hour) (distances and times are approximate).