- City centre 2.5 miles, mainline railway station 2.5 miles, M11 1.25 miles and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus 250 yards
- Select development of only 13 houses by Carlton Homes
- Contemporary kitchen with Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles, soft- close cabinets and drawers, composite stone work surfaces and a range of integrated Siemens appliances
- Spacious sitting/dining room with doors leading to a delightful rear garden
- Excellent master bedroom with dressing area and stylish en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms, 2 of which have built in wardrobes, and a family bathroom
- Double glazed Velfac windows
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water system
- Mechanical heat recovery system
An outstanding 4 bedroom family townhouse, conveniently placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, on the desirable south side of Cambridge.
City Centre 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).