- Catharine Street is conveniently placed for access to the city centre and a mainline railway station, both within 1 mile and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus in about 2 miles
- There is a wide range of vibrant shops and restaurants in nearby Mill Road as well as a number of excellent schools within close proximity
- 1930s, 3 bedroom semi detached house in need of some modernisation
- Kitchen and spacious sitting/dining room with bay window to front aspect
- 3 Bedrooms on the first floor and ground floor shower room
- Enclosed rear garden with brick built store
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
An established 3 bedroom, semi detached house, conveniently situated in this popular location just off Mill Road, close to local amenities and the mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, (distances are approximate).