- Windslow House is situated on the south side of Cambridge in the popular area of Great Kneighton with large open spaces including a 120 acre nature reserve, allotments, footpaths, sports pitches and cycling tracks.
- Facilities include a central community square, range of shops, primary and secondary schools, library, doctors surgery and dentist
- Cambridge city centre is easily accessible by bicycle or via the Cambridge Guided Busway and the Mainline Railway Station is just 1.3 miles away
- Open plan living space beautifully presented and flooded with natural light from large, deep glazed windows and doors
- Stylish kitchen area with soft close wall and base cabinets, granite work surfaces and integrated Smeg appliances
- Impressive sitting/dining room with full height windows and glazed door a south facing Balcony with a particularly delightful aspect
- Two double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room with Roca sanitaryware and heated towel rails
- Underfloor heating
- Allocated parking space and bike store
- NHBC Warranty with 8 years remaining
A superb, 2 double bedroom, first floor apartment with stylish and beautifully presented accommodation, within the highly acclaimed Great Kneighton development on the south side of the city, just half a mile from the Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and Royal Papworth Hospital.
City centre 2 miles,
M11 (junction 11) 2 miles,
Mainline Railway Station 1.3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and Royal Papworth Hospital 0.5 of a mile,
(distances are approximate).