- Foxton Station 10 minute walk (Londons Kings Cross approx 1 hour)
- Cambridge 7 miles, Royston 6 miles and M11 (junction 11) 4 miles
- A range of local facilities include a post office/general store, church, pre-school and nursery, primary school, public house and recreation ground
- Superb open plan sitting/dining room flooded with natural light
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobe and 3 further bedrooms
- Excellent family bathroom comprising corner bath, hand basin and WC
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Driveway and integral garage
A stylish, 4 bedroom mid terrace family house, situated in this well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston 6 miles (fast train to King's Cross 37 minutes), M11 (junction 11) 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station (services to Cambridge and Londons King's Cross) 0.5 of a mile (distances and time are approximate).