- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Original period features
- Elegant Sitting Room with large bay window
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of integrated appliances
- Fabulous contemporary Family Room with large glazed panelled doors to garden
- 3 double Bedrooms and Dressing Room to the first floor
- Excellent second floor suite comprising Double Bedroom and En Suite Shower Room
- Off street parking and garage
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A superb, 4 bedroom, bay fronted Victorian house, located in this desirable city location, ideally placed for access to the city centre, Cambridge mainline railway station and Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre about three quarters of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) about a third of a mile.
Believed to date from the late 1800s, 31 Glisson Road is a substantial semi-detached townhouse constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs and is typical of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. Over the years the property has been altered and extended to create an outstanding family house and since they purchased it in 2011, the current owners have carried out a full programme of refurbishment, not least to include the refitting of the kitchen and reconfiguration and refitting of the bath/shower rooms on the first floor. The works have been carried out to a very high standard and the accommodation, which extends to a substantial 2,198 sq ft (204 sq m) and includes 3 well-proportioned reception rooms, is beautifully presented throughout and provides tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs.