- Cambridge 12 miles, Newmarket 10.5 miles and Haverhill 5.5 miles
- Located just 2 miles from Balsham which comprises post office, two public houses, primary school and village hall
- Recently updated and extended to an exceptionally high standard creating a 1,751 sq ft family home
- Well equipped kitchen with range of gloss white handleless base and wall units, Corian work surfaces and range of Bosch integrated appliances
- Dining/sitting room 26'9 x 19'8 flooded with natural light from roof lanterns and full height bi-fold doors
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Underfloor heating to dining/sitting room
- Double glazed throughout
A spacious and stylish, 4 bedroom, detached family home with a delightful aspect to the rear over farmland; located in this popular south east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 12 miles, Newmarket 10.5 miles, Haverhill 5.5 miles, (distances are approximate).