- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Video entry system and lift to all floors
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with deep glazed sliding doors to private terrace
- Contemporary Kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 stylish Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Double glazed windows Gas fired underfloor heating, with individual thermostats to all rooms
- Allocated parking space and secure Bicycle Store Countryside views
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A contemporary and stylish first floor, two bedroom apartment situated in an outstanding location, just a short walk from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, with wonderful views over adjoining countryside towards the Gog Magog Downs.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built by Hill Residential in 2016, Knightly Avenue forms part of the prestigious Ninewells development which is situated on the south side of the city. Built to an extremely high specification, number 29 is beautifully presented and combines the best of contemporary living with a beautiful natural environment.