- Cambridge station just over 0.5 of a mile, Leisure park and City centre 1 mile
- Amenities close by include cafes, bistros, traditional fruit and vegetable shops, hardware store and cycle shops
- The property has been extensively extended and updated over the years, including the recent addition of a single storey extension off the rear elevation
- Recently refitted kitchen/breakfast room with range of wall and base units, range cooker with extractor over and space for fridge and freezer
- Spacious open plan sitting/dining room with alcove for study area
- 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room situated over the first and ground floor
- Enclosed west facing rear garden with fully equipped studio
- Gas fired central heating
- No onward chain
An excellent 4 bedroom, semi detached Victorian home, conveniently placed just off Mill Road within close proximity to Cambridge city centre and the mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, (distances are approximate).