- Cambridge 6 miles, Royston 11 miles and M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles
- Village facilities include post office/general store, butchers, primary school, public house, playgroup, hair salon, doctors and dentist
- Excellent secondary and sixth form education facilities at Comberton Village College, consistently rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Light and airy sitting room with wood burning stove which leads through to separate dining area
- Recently updated kitchen with range of appliances comprising electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor over
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden with large decked area
- Generous driveway providing off street parking for numerous vehicles, leading to a single garage with power and light
- Oil fired central heating
A 3 bedroom, semi detached residence situated on a no through road towards the centre of this highly regarded west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 6 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross) 11 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 32 miles, (distances are approximate).