- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Cambridge city centre 4 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.3 miles, mainline railway station 1 mile, M11 3 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles
- Great Shelford benefits from a good range of local facilities, including a variety of shops, primary school, library, church, health centre and recreation ground with tennis courts
- Stylish, contemporary accommodation arranged over 3 floors extending to an impressive 5,364 sq ft (498 sq m)
- Superb triple aspect drawing room
- 4 further reception rooms comprising spacious dining room, versatile sitting room, family room and study
- Magnificent bespoke Wardendorf kitchen/breakfast room and excellent range of integrated Miele appliances
- Impressive master bedroom suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom which enjoys elevated views over the garden and adjoining countryside
- Guest bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room
- 5 further bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- CAD 5 wiring throughout for audio and visual integration, security alarm and telephone/video entry system
- Detached triple garage with cloakroom and staircase to a games room/studio above
- Large west facing rear garden
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An outstanding 7 bedroom detached house with extensive accommodation over 3 floors, delightfully situated adjoining open countryside at the end of a prestigious, private no-through road.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
Traditionally constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a clay tiled roof, this magnificent family house was built to an individual design in 2011 by award winning developers, Hill Residential. Finished to an exceptionally high standard, the property offers extensive and superbly proportioned accommodation over 3 floors, which offers excellent versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs.
In short, the property provides an outstanding and rare opportunity to acquire a substantial family house with 5 reception rooms, 7 bedrooms and 5 bath/shower rooms situated in a highly desirable location.