- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Delightful light and airy open plan Sitting Room leading through to Dining Room
- 3 well proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary and stylish re-fitted first floor Bathroom and ground floor Cloakroom
- South facing rear garden which overlooks college playing fields
- No onward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A charming Victorian house situated in this prime west city location, with a south facing rear garden which enjoys delightful views over college playing fields.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
This fine Victorian house is constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs and is typical of the period with well proportioned rooms and high ceilings. Previously tenanted, the current owners have carried out refurbishment works to include the introduction of a first floor bathroom and the addition of a utility area and cloakroom to the ground floor. The works have been carried out to a high standard and the property has been neutrally decorated throughout and includes new carpets, however, there is still plenty of scope for potential purchasers to make further changes, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.