- Royston 5 miles (fast train to King's Cross in 38 minutes), Cambridge 10 miles (14 minutes), St Neots 14 miles, Huntingdon 17 miles
- Situated on the outskirts of the village on the historic Roman Road known as Ermine Street, Bridge Farmhouse is Grade II listed
- Nearby, Orwell (2 miles), provides a range of local amenities including store, post office and primary school, the historic National Trust Estate of Wimpole Hall is just 3 miles or a 5 minute walk
- Kitchen/breakfast room with 2 oven oil fired Aga and French doors to garden
- Charming dual aspect drawing room with exposed timbers and French doors to rear garden.
- Dining room with limestone floor, ingle nook fireplace with bread oven and wealth of exposed timbers
- 4 bedrooms arranged over the ground and first floors, dressing room/bedroom 5 and 2 second floor attic rooms
- Economy 7 Air Source heating
- Double garage 25'1 x 13'10 (7.65m x 4.22m) and studio 22'2 x 11'6 (6.75m x 3.51m) and gardens of just over quarter of an acre
- Superfast fibre broadband collected
Charming, historic former farmhouse with elegant accommodation and 4/5 bedrooms extending to 2,857 sq ft.
Royston 5 miles, Cambridge 10 miles, St Neots 14 miles, Huntingdon 17 miles, (distances are approximate)