- Video entry system and lifts to all floors
- Parking space available (subject to terms and conditions) and secure bicycle store
- Spacious 17'10 x 17'3 (5.43m x 5.26m) open plan style Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with door to Balcony
- Kitchen Area with energy efficient appliances
- 2 double Bedrooms, one of which has built-in wardrobes and double sliding doors to Balcony
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) with Duravit sanitaryware
- Under floor heating with individual thermostats to each room
- Only a short walk from the Cambridge Cookery School cafe
A stylish and beautifully presented, 2 bedroom first floor apartment situated off Hills Road within this highly regarded development.
City Centre 1.75miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2016, Scholars Court forms part of the Magna Development, a joint venture project by Hill and Homerton College. Designed and built to exacting standards, the apartment benefits from a light and spacious interior and the accommodation includes a well equipped German kitchen and contemporary Duravit sanitaryware.