- Situated within the highly acclaimed Trumpington Meadows development adjoining a 148 acre country park, Cambridge city centre is easily accessible by bicycle or bus
- The property is well placed for access to a Waitrose supermarket, local shopping within Trumpington, excellent choice of state and independent schools and sixth form colleges.
- Constructed in 2016 27 Renard Way is a 4 bedroom semi-detached townhouse with stylish accommodation arranged over 3 floors with a particularly delightful aspect to the front, over a lawned area.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room 277 x 17 (8.41m x 5.19m) with integrated appliances and separate utility room
- Spacious first floor sitting room with 3 Juliette balconies
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en suite), arranged over the first and second floors
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
- Single garage, allocated parking space and bicycle store
- 10 year NHBC (approximately 8 years remaining)
A modern 4 bedroom semi-detached townhouse with stylish accommodation arranged over 3 floors, situated within the award winning Trumpington Meadows development. The property has a particularly delightful aspect to the front, over a lawned area.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool
Street 67 minutes) 2.5 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1 mile (distances and times are