- Cambridge leisure park (700 yards), Cambridge Railway Station (1 mile), Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus (1 mile) and City centre (1.5 miles)
- Within easy cycling distance of a number of state and independent schools
- Period features including deep skirtings, picture rails, cornicing, panelled doors, sash windows and original floorboards
- 3 generous reception rooms including a spacious family/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Sitting room with en suite shower room and door to rear garden which could be used as a ground floor bedroom
- 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and WC to the first floor
- 2 further double bedrooms and 2 storage cupboards to the second floor
- Off street parking for several vehicles
- Substantial, south facing, mature rear gardens approaching a quarter of an acre
An impressive family house with well proportioned accommodation of approximately 2,456 sq ft, superbly situated in this sought after south city location.
City centre 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street 67 minutes and King's Cross 52 minutes) 1.25 miles (distances and times are approximate).