- Many fine original period details including deep skirtings, picture rails, cornicing, ceiling roses, panelled doors, fireplace and sash windows
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle and teak parquet flooring
- Contemporary Kitchen with terracotta tiled flooring which leads through to a separate Utility Room
- Charming Dining Room with terracotta tiled floor and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Study/Bedroom 6 and Shower Room to the ground floor
- 5 Bedrooms (1 with built in wardrobes) and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Bedrooms 2 and 5 have an interlinking door and could be used for a number of versatile purposes
- Gas fired central heating
A fine double fronted, 5/6 bedroom, Edwardian house with accommodation extending to 1,630 sq ft (151 sq m) in this highly sought after residential location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street Lines) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).