- Located in south east Cambridgeshire with convenient access to the market towns of Newmarket and Saffron Walden, West Wickham is also conveniently placed for access to the A11, M11 and Whittlesford Parkway station (about 11 miles) providing services to London's Liverpool Street in approximately 1 hour and Cambridge Mainline Railway Station (about 12 miles) with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in 52 and 67 minutes respectively.
- Local facilities in the village include the parish church of St Mary's, recreation ground and a lively village hall which hosts The Daisy Chains Pre-School, clubs, societies and other social activities. West Wickham, along with the neighbouring parishes, enjoy some lovely walks over designated public footpaths.
- Substantial detached house, with living accommodation arranged over the first floor, extending to approximately 3,000 sq ft and benefitting from wonderful established gardens and paddocks extending to 5.17 acres with a fantastic range of outbuildings and a tennis court.
- Superb open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Triple aspect sitting room 29'9 x 20'3 (9.06m x 6.17m) with French doors to large roof terrace providing delightful views over the garden and paddocks
- Impressive ground floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom and door to terrace
- 4 further double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Sealed unit double glazing throughout and oil fired radiator central heating with pressurised hot water system
- No onward chain
A substantial detached house with excellent family accommodation extending to approximately 3,000 sq ft, benefitting from wonderful established gardens and paddocks extending to 5.17 acres with a fantastic range of outbuildings and a tennis court.
Haverhill 5.5 miles, Newmarket 10.5 miles, Cambridge 12 miles (distances are approximate).