- Situated to the north of Cambridge, within easy reach of the Cambridge Science Park, the village has good facilities including shops, post office, hairdressers, beauticians, pharmacy, library, public houses, restaurants and the new Café Pharmacie.
- There are also 2 playgroups and a primary school with secondary school education provided at nearby Cottenham Village College. To the north of the village is an Abbey, originally built in 1159, used by the Knights Templar from 1170-1308 and now run by English Heritage as the Farmland Museum and Denny Abbey.
- Waterbeach railway station provides services to London's Kings Cross in about 58 minutes and Liverpool Street in about 85 minutes and thee are regular bus services to Cambridge and Ely.
- Impressive detached house in a private no-through road, close to the heart of this popular village extending to 1,891 sq ft (175.7m) and finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Subject to extensive programme of improvements including a substantial ground floor extension, re-fitting of the kitchen and bath/shower rooms and general updating throughout
- Impressive vaulted entrance hall
- Stunning kitchen/dining room 29'9 x 22'1 (9.08m x 6.72m) with underfloor heating
- Delightful sitting room leading to family room
- Master bedroom with 'Jack n Jill' en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes and 3 further Bedrooms fitted with double wardrobes and luxury family bathroom
An impressive detached family home finished to an exceptionally high standard with accommodation extending to 1,891 sq ft (175.7m) which includes numerous excellent features, situated in this private no-through road close to the heart of this popular village.
Cambridge 5.5 miles, Ely 11 miles, A14 4 miles, Cambridge Science Park 4 miles, Mainline Railway Station 0.75 of a mile (distances are approximate).