- Close to Mill Road with excellent access around the city
- Nearby to cafés, bistros, restaurants, a range of food shops from larger chains through to smaller independent fruit and vegetable shops, cycle shops and pubs
- Addenbrookes Hospital is easily accessible by car or bicycle
- Comprehensive improvements including new kitchen and bathroom, combination boiler and double glazed windows
- Many original period features
- Delightful sitting room linking with dining room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Refitted contemporary bathroom
- Gas fired central heating (new boiler installed in 2017)
- On street parking
A beautifully presented, 2 bedroom Victorian terraced home, situated in this popular city location, just off Mill Road.
Cambridge city centre 1 mile, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, A14 3 miles and M11 a further 5 miles, Science Park 4.5 miles,(distances are approximate).
Approximate bicycle times:
Cambridge Station 5 mins, Anglia Ruskin University, East Road 6.5 mins and David Lloyd Leisure, Coldhams Lane is just a 5 minute walk.