- South side of the city, well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a mainline railway station
- Both state and primary schools are within close proximity
- The Gog Magog Golf Course is about 1 mile to the south-east.
- Exceptional family house, superbly presented with accommodation extending to 3,594 sq ft (334 sq m)
- Impressive entrance hall
- Superb sitting room 21'11 x 20'3 (6.67m x 6.17m) with windows to 3 aspects and bi-fold doors to terrace
- Family/dining room 26'3 x 16'4 (8m x 4.97m) with windows to 3 aspects and bi-fold doors to terrace
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including dishwasher, drinks fridge, Neff microwave oven, fan oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over and American style fridge/freezer
- Master bedroom with dual aspect and re-fitted en suite bathroom
- 3 further Bedrooms, 2 with Juliette Balconies and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Independent two storey annexe with wonderful aspect
- Gas fired central heating and replacement sealed unit double glazed windows
- Security lighting to front and rear and alarm system
An individual family house with well proportioned accommodation extending to 3,594 sq ft (334 sq m), set within delightful mature gardens approaching half an acre.
City centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, M11 3 miles, (distances are approximate).