- Highly regarded south city location just 1.75 miles from the city centre
- Outstanding 4 bedroom family home with 1,782 sq ft of accommodation
- Impressive entrance hall with hardwood outer door
- Kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling, ceramic tiled floor and bi-fold doors to rear garden
- Fabulous kitchen fitted with bespoke cabinetry by Kitchen Designs of Shelford and comprises base and wall cabinets with drawers, butler sink and integrated appliances
- Sitting room with bow window and open fireplace with living flame gas fire
- Delightful master bedroom with high ceiling, Juliette balcony and en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (all re-fitted)
- Mainly sealed unit double glazed and hardwood windows under guarantee
- Gas fired central heating
An impressive four-bedroomed family house with well-proportioned accommodation of 1,782 sq ft superbly situated in this sought after south city location.
City centre 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11 3 miles) Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes, Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.25 miles, (distances and times are approximate).