- Popular south Cambridgeshire village with comprehensive facilities including post office/general store, hairdressers, doctors surgery, public houses and highly regarded primary school
- Good commuter links by road and rail, Whittlesford Parkway and Foxton Station offering services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street
- Built in 2004 and greatly improved and extended by the present owners, the accommodation extends to an impressive 3,016 sq ft (280 sq m)
- Impressive entrance hall with oak flooring
- Silkwood kitchen fitted with dual fuel Aga range cooker with 5 gas burners, 2 electric fan ovens, slow cooker oven and grill
- Superb orangery with limestone floor, French doors to garden, 2 electric roof windows and 2 ceiling fans
- Sitting room with French doors opening to orangery and open fireplace
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room
- Inset ceiling speakers to kitchen, dining room, study, master bedroom, en suite bathroom and family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water (underfloor electric heating to Orangery)
A substantial 5 bedroom detached family house extending to an impressive 3,016 sq ft (280 sq m), situated in this popular south Cambridgeshire village, with excellent access to Cambridge and major commuter routes.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station 2.5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 5 miles, (distances are approximate).