- Grantchester lies just 2 miles from Cambridge city centre
- Semi detached bungalow at the end of a no-through road
- Local facilities include the picturesque parish church, village hall and 4 public houses.
- Commuters are well served by road and rail with a mainline railway station around 2 miles away and the M11 within 1.5 miles
- Sitting Room with French doors and views over rear garden
- Delightful secluded rear garden
- Open sided cartlodge providing parking for 1 vehicle
- 3 bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- No onward chain
A 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow pleasantly situated at the end of a no-through road with secluded enclosed garden.
M11 (junction 1) 2 miles, Stansted International airport 26 miles. Cambridge city centre and railway station 2 miles - King's Cross 50 minutes and Liverpool Street 70 minutes (distances and times approximate).