- 1908 Arts and Crafts substantial Grade II listed Edwardian house.
- Well presented accommodation 2,872 sq ft (267 sq m) with well proportioned rooms
- Set within wooded gardens and grounds of just over one and three-quarters of an acre
- Conveniently situated just 1 mile from the city centre boundary
- Impressive Reception Hall with oak staircase and tiled floor
- Generous Drawing Room 235 x 1711 (7.13m x 5.45m)
- Period features including decorative moulded ceiling roses, cornicing, dado rails and open fireplaces
- Master Bedroom with delightful views over the gardens
- Stylish re-fitted family Bathroom with separate shower
- Wonderful gardens and grounds extending to 1.8 acres (0.73 hectares)
- Useful Storage Barn 25 X 182 (7.62m x 5.54m)
A magnificent Arts and Crafts period house set in beautiful gardens and grounds of just over one and three-quarters of an acre. Galewood House is a wing of a substantial Grade II listed Edwardian house.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, Great Shelford Railway Station 1 mile, Stansted Airport 28 miles, London 51 miles (distances are approximate).