- 7 miles west of Cambridge, 4.6 miles from the M11 and 9.5 miles from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Rare opportunity to acquire an historic period house with charm and character.
- Dating from the 17th century and subject to an extensive programme of modernisation with care being taken to retain the period features.
- Well proportioned accommodation over three floors extending to 2,721 sq.ft.
- Sitting Room with double aspect, wealth of exposed timbers and large open fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Dining Room with double aspect, exposed timbers, large inglenook fireplace fitted with wood burning stove and original pamment tiled floor.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and 2 built-in wardrobes.
- Many period features including exposed timbers, pannelled and inglenook fireplaces.
- Beautiful gardens and grounds.
- Post and rail pony paddock, 2 stables and outbuildings.
A magnificent period house with considerable charm and character, delightfully situated within stunning gardens and grounds of about 1.13 acres.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston (King's Cross 38 minutes) 10 miles, M11 (junction 12) 4.5 miles, (distance and time are approximate).