- Light and airy Sitting Room, with oak flooring and wood burning stove. Full height glazing to one aspect provides delightful views of the garden with French doors leading to a paved terrace.
- Kitchen with range of wall and base units, oak worksurfaces, butler sink, Everhot range cooker with double oven and cast iron hot plate and spaces for freestanding appliances.
- Triple aspect Dining Room with slate tiled floor enjoying wonderful views over the garden
- Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room and Bedroom 2 with En Suite Shower Room to the first floor, accessed via separate staircases
- Double glazed throughout
- Detached, insulated Studio with Store Room
A charming 2 bedroom detached cottage, set within in mature gardens, situated in this desirable and well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).