- Close to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Stunning townhouse with impressive 3,301 sq ft (307 sq m) of accommodation.
- Wonderful kitchen/dining/family room with stylish bespoke German kitchen and full range of integrated appliances.
- Utility room with integrated full height freezer, washing machine and tumble drier.
- Superb first floor drawing room.
- Impressive master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, large roof terrace, dressing room and ensuite.
- 4 further bedrooms and 3 further bath/shower rooms (2 en suite).
- Outstanding elevated views over adjoining countryside towards the Gog Magog Downs.
- Many energy saving features.
A stunning, modern townhouse built to an exceptionally high specification, situated in an outstanding location, just a short walk from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, with wonderful views over adjoining countryside towards the Gog Magog Downs.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).