- The picturesque village of Hilton provides many local facilities including a post office/general store, village hall, 2 churches and a public house. The large village green was cut by William Sparrow in 1660 and is one of only 8 remaining in the country. The village is also well served for sports enthusiasts with cricket and football clubs and there are golf courses in St Ives, Brampton and Hemingford Abbots with sailing and windsurfing at the Hunts Sailing Club in St Ives and at Grafham Water
- For the commuter, there is a fast service (50 minutes) from Huntingdon to King's Cross, the nearby A14 links with the A1/M1 to the north and the M11 to the south and the recently opened Guided Busway provides regular services to Cambridge with many stops including Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge North and Addenbrookes Hospital
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard of workmanship with meticulous attention to detail
- Kitchen/breakfast room re-fitted in 2010 with Aga and range of integrated appliances
- Hardwood double glazed windows throughout
- Dining room with dual aspect
- Sitting room with wonderful views across the green
- Master bedroom with re-fitted en-suite shower room
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A stunning period cottage with beautifully presented accommodation extending to 1,597 sq ft (148 sq m) overlooking the green in this pretty, west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon (fast train to King's Cross 50 minutes) 6 miles, St Ives 4 miles, A14 2.5 miles (distances and time are approximate).